The Hypothetical Motherboards
A generative NFT that will land on FxHash. Combining 19 tiles using 6 styles and 32 Color Schemes + 4 specials features. Tiles are picked and smartly fit into a unique piece that may looks like a motherboard.
AVAIALBLE HERE →
The Hypothetical Motherboards V2.0 - fxhash
Published on May 29, 2022 at 10:01 The V2.0 fix a bug in the V1.0.Remaining V1.0 tokes have been burned, and I will airdrop V2.0 token to the V1.0 owners. An algorithm that combine 19 differents tiles to a unique piece that may look like a motherboard.
Pieces are generated by spreading the core tiles on the canvas plus an amount of processor is added. Finally a finishing pass is made by smartly adding connector tiles where they are needed. Connector tiles have either 1,2,3 or 4 sides to connect with.
There are 32 different color schemes and 6 diffretent filling style, Gradient, Textured, Stripes, Moiré, Flat and Op Art.
The more processor the rarest
- 4 processors (≃35% of chance)
- 5 processors (≃25% of chance)
- 6 processors (≃15% of chance)
- 8 processors (≃10% of chance)
- 16 processors (≃5% of chance)
- 10 tiles randomly picked
- 32 randomly picked, every themes have the same probabilty of being picked
Filling are distributed as folow :
- 14 Gradient (≃45% of total)
- 7 Texture (≃21% of total)
- 6 Flat (≃18% of total)
- 3 Moiré (≃10% of total)
- 1 Stipes (≃3% of total)
- 1 Op Art (≃3% of total)
3 themes have 2 special features, 18 themes have 1 special feature and 11 themes have 0 special features.
Features are distributed as folow :
- 18 color schemes are Animated (≃56% of total)
- 7 color schemes have no feature (≃21% of total)
- 4 color schemes have Grainy textures (≃12% of total)
- 2 color schemes are Alien (≃6% of total)
- 2 color schemes are Rusted (≃6% of total)
- 1 color schemes have Stars (≃3% of total)
- 1 color schemes have Heart (≃3% of total)
Tiles density is calculated regarding the amount of total tiles added and will be dependent of the tiles density of the core, processor and connector and will be either "Crowded", "Filed", "Mostly Filed", "Average", "Sparse", "Very Sparse" or "Scattered"
On FxHash when you will buy an NFT it will actualy be created. The blockchain transaction will create a hash ( ex : ooEaki7hPa2xxGcARa1Tw3woKnTCqwT9yNFMtjbPnr9c9p64KbM ) and the piece will be generated based on this hash. Generative art usualy use random function to generate a piece. On FxHash the randomness is intricated with the hash of your blockchain transaction and the piece will be generate base on it.