We made any objects interactive using Ayotle technologie
ANYTOUCH IS A PROTOTYPE THAT CAN MAKE TACTILE ANY OBJECTS.
Ayotle is high-technology company based in Paris and Mexico. The company provides computer vision software and technical services based motion capture for interactive applications on motion to the media and entertainment industry. Less than a month after they met, Digitas Labs and Ayotle have now unveiled the AnyTouch project, a prototype that can make any object tactile.
Nowadays, tactile is a notion widely associated with screens and that is usual. We wanted to make an innovative tactile experiments and immediatly thought to objects, and their great potential.
Thanks to an advance technology based on the association of a 3D camera and a vision software designed by Ayotle, any object, no matter its size or its surface, can be made tactile and interactive. RFID tags or other types of technology aren’t necessary. The shapes, colors, and volume of objects, as well as the user’s gestures, can all be detected by AnyTouch.
- Cristal Festival: Category DIGITAL & MOBILE CRISTAL EMERALD CRISTAL
- Cristal Festival: Category DIGITAL & MOBILE CRISTAL GRAND CRISTAL
- Mashable “AnyTouch Turns Any Surface Into a Touchscreen“
- Wired “Beyond the beyong”
- Psfk “Turn Anything Into A Touchscreen Simply By Touching It”
- Influencia “AnyTouch et le monde devient tactile…”